Monday, November 5, 2012

well render me happy

Peeps we have render. An undercoat of render anyway. The colour part of that is still a few weeks away.


I know we are biased but I feel like it really has the WOW factor they talk about in those home related TV shows and magazines. When we drive towards it I can't help but smile with pride.







The entry way feels so grand. I just love it. I love it all. The detailing of the render is a work of art. It is faultless. You always hear of these disastrous building stories but we just haven't had any. Everyone works really hard to make it perfect, and I suppose, on occasion things can go wrong. It is a lot of work on the site manager and all those tradespeople involved to have everything timed perfectly. Sometimes it can go wrong, but it doesn't mean they aren't working their hardest to make it right. That is my motto when I make a mistake in my job.

I want to leave with this adorable photo.
It is someones lunch.
It was in our "study"  and it made me smile so much seeing it. I imagine the mans partner making him the sandwich to take to work. It was all packed nicely, and looked delicious might I add. Then perhaps there was a few of the others heading to the local McDonalds around the corner and he thought "forget this sandwich, I want some Maccas" So it was just discarded to the side. I wonder if his partner asked if he enjoyed his sandwich and he had to lie and say it was delicious with panic stricken eyes.

Anyway, adios Amigos. pew pew!

2 comments:

  1. I'm loving the hallway and the look of the front window its going to look fantastic! Maybe you could have made the sandwiches day and eaten it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, although it looked delicious, I resisted the temptation. Just..

      Delete